Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot Summer Days!

Boy is it just me or are the days getting hotter and the nights aren't even cooling off any!  I do not like summers in Texas but I am thankful we do not have the humidity like some other states do.  I was in Fort Lauderdale a week or so ago for training, and it was so humid that each day when I walked out of my hotel room, my glasses fogged up!  My co-workers kept telling me I was late each day but it wasn't true, I just couldn't see when I got out of the room!  haha.

Anyway, July is just flying bye and I'm praying for a quick cool winter to come!  So we just bought a Wii!  Wow is all I can say!  We were at friends house Saturday night and they were playing it and it was so much fun, so we left there and went straight to Walmart to get one!  Yup it was midnight and I said to Danielle as we are getting out of the car, oh my this feels like the day after Thanksgiving!  We were like two kids in a candy store.  Of course we had to drop Don off at home (it was wayyyyyyy past his bedtime) but he also just had chemo on Friday so we totally understood.  We got the machine and also got Just Dance 2...I can say I am sore today!  We did it for a little bit then I went to bed, but Dani stayed up and played some more so today we did it for an hour!  I do not like to exercise but I can see where this is going to be fun and I don't even know that I am exercising!

Anyway...that's what's been happening in my neck of the woods.  Hope everyone is staying cool.

No comments: