Saturday, August 1, 2009

Layout Challenge







Well my friend Jeanie challenged us to do this weeks weely challenge and let me tell you it was a tough one. I worked on this layout for about an hour and a half finding the right papers to coordinate with it as there are several layers on it but in the end, I like how it turned out. I am going to have a second page, just need to find the right layout to coordinate with this one. Hope you enjoy it. Well I just create the first page also and really like it now alot. I love these challenges makes me think and use my stuff I have already..... Thanks 52 weekly challenge.

1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Excellant job. I did the challenge also and will post it as soon as I remember to do that. I liked doing it a lot, but was not real happy with my tag that I made. I left it though as I am trying really hard not to be such a perfectionist!!! (TE HE!!)