Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks & Friends

We spent the evening with my BFF's in denton watching fireworks. Boy was it ever so hot! Mom and auntie came with me and Jeanies family and Debbies family and Reeses the dog was even there, it was fun. I think I took about 300 pictures of the fireworks and probably about 10 came good! They had some new ones this year that were awesome! I'm thinking Jeanie's came much better since she found the button on her camera that said "fireworks" so we will see but here are a few of my favorites. Okay well blogger won't let me upload them now but I'll try later.

1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

No not really. They were mostly blurrs!!! I think I needed the tripod or is that ipod (wink,wink) to keep the camara still. Very pretty colors though. I did take a lot of photos and some did come out ok. Lets just say I lack in the photo taking area!!!