Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekly Challenge #18


Okay I am just loving this weekly layout challenge and can't wait for the next one to come out. This are pictures of Danielle thru the years of soccer. I really like how it turned out. Thanks Jeanie for getting me involved with this. I think I will use this layout again for other pictures and make the circle smaller but since I already had the circle paper it was so easy! Maybe I will get an album or two finished working this way! Woo Hoo won't that be neat.

4 comments:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

Karen said...

Nice layout! Keep the posts coming!

elizabeth said...

Love this! And she really looks the same in all the pictures, especially her eyes.

Shelley - My Scrappin' Mimi said...

Layout is very creative! Always enjoy your work.