Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cucks for Us!









Ok two of my girlfriends have shown off their wonderful tomatoe plants so I have to show you our first cuck! Isn't she wonderful? She smells so awesome hopefully it will taste as good as it smells.We will cut it open tomorrow and have cuccumber salad with dinner. We have at least 2 more but we have a ton of baby ones that I pray turn into bigger ones. We also have 1 very tiny tomato. Our herbs are just going crazy this year and the rosemary has been cut back several times but keeps on growing....

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

How cool is that? I didn't even think of planting cucumbers - wonder if they would work in cat litter buckets???

You know the three of us need a picture in our bib overalls this year.... :)

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Cucks??? Never heard them called that. Sounds kinda dirty!!! I love cumcumbers with vinager. I grew some a few years ago, but they were not all that tasty. So I have not tried again. Great job!!!