Sunday, June 1, 2008

Things! Things! and more Things! What's a Girl to Do?

Wow, I am so not used to this blogger thing! I read a lot of them, but don't update mine. I go to someones blog and see they haven't updated it and i leave it....wonder how people feel when they go to mine and see I haven't updated it in months! LOL....

Anyway a lot has happened since my last blog. I had emergency surgery which was not fun, then a month latter had to have more surgery to remove my gallbladder which I am healing from now, went on a most wonderful enjoyable awesomess time (if that's a word) retreat with 10 of my most treasured girlfriends and had the best time even though I was in a lot of pain all weekend I was not missing this or them! They are my kite strings and I enjoy so much spending time with them. E and I sang our hearts out to Styx and D was a great back up dancer so if anyone is ever looking for some entertainment.....you know who to contact! LOL....We had the whole house to ourselves and we had more food to feed an army and stuff to work on than any group of 11 people could have possibly used in 3 days! What joy, I am truly blessed with these ladies and so thankful to God for putting them in my life.

Moving ahead....3 more days till Graduation! OH MY GOSH!!!! I am happy and sad all at the same time. I am so proud of my daughter and how she has turned out in this world. Next it will be off to college, wants to be a pharmacy tech so we'll see. Right now her and B are looking at an apt, tomorrow they are going to see if they qualify for the lease. Hope so, as they just bought all this furniture today, hopefully God will allow this happen and they will be moving in shortly...that's another OH MY GOSH for me. Guess I can think of it as her going away to college right...nothing more yet...I don't know they love each other a lot and he is so good for her just not ready to give up my baby...Wonder if that's how every mother feels...Now on the bright side.....I get my Craft room back...yipee yahooeeee....How bad is that~ :0)

Okay bloggers...that's enough chit chat for one day....Whewww made it through this and hope to post more often with pictures.

1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Well its about time you posted something. I cannot wait to see her new furniture and apartment. So exciting. I know how you feel even though my son is back home. I will have go through it all again one day. ICK!!! My mother said you never stop worrying about your children. She is so right. Maybe since she is a girl, she will come to visit often. My dear son never came to visit. I have heard boys are not ones to visit as often as the girls do. I think my own Mom would agree to that.