Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kids Move getting close

Well I guess it's really official now since they went and bought their bed yesterday that they really are moving! UGH... I went and bought their dishes today, they picked them out and that's part of my "housewarming" gift. I want to buy everything for them but I need to let them do it. I did buy a few items that they might not think of like first aid stuff and sponges and a night light as Danielle hates to sleep or walk at night in the dark. She has been that way forever. She used to get up, walk 2 steps put the hallway light on, walk to more steps to the bathroom and then after go back to her room and leave the light on all night! I have a couple of extra ones if they need them.

So I decided (well my coworkers) made me realize that I can't turn her room into my craft room just yet. I need to make that my mom and aunt's sitting room! UGH..but they are right, now all they do is sit in their bedroom, watch TV, come out for a few hours, sit at the kitchen table, stare out the windows, then go back in the room. This way they will have a little living room in there since we still have all their furniture, we might as well use it and it has a pull out bed so if Danielle comes back or something for a night, she can sleep there. I think it will be nice, gonna paint it a cream color and then go to storage get their stuff, put her stuff in there and we are set.

Work has not been very good lately, we are still downsizing the company and they let our recruiter go so now we went from 6 to 3 to 2 in July when my boss leaves! We are worried and I have my feelers out there and am looking hard not sure what is going on with our department but we think they will move our functions back to our locations in the US, bad move for them but they know best right? Anyway if anyone knows of any companies that are in need of a Human Resources person....please let me know.

well...off to see what I can do since I'm home all by myself today and I got to take a nice 2 hour nap but don't feel like doing anything else now...hummmm must have been toooo much sleep or something! LOL...

Have a great Sunday and God Bless you.

No comments: