Sunday, November 9, 2008

Girls Just Having Fun!




Okay so it's been longer than a month, I know I am just not good at this but while I was downloading my camping pictures this weekend I was showing Don our retreat pictures and came across this one and he said I needed to post this to my blog with my caption being this:

Scrapping In The Swamps of Mississippi!

We laughed and laughed at this picture! Boy did we have fun though.

This weekend we went camping with my BFF's and their husbands and kids and had a wonderful time but a very cold time indeed. The camp grounds were beautiful and I can't believe how close to home we were and we have never (well I have never) been there. We did have the boy scouts with us the whole weekend and that was a fun thing! NOT, but all in all it was so nice to be outdoors with friends and spend time with Don who I never get to do anymore, he has to work 8 days straight before his next day off so he is going to be worn out by next week but he said he wants to do it again in the spring! woo hoo....now to find a bigger tent and we are set! Here are some pictures of our site.





I will never figure this program out! found my pictures which I thought didn't download so here they are. Camping fun.. Enjoy~
Until next time have a Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless you each and every day.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

You coulda knocked me over with a feather when I saw you updated your blog! :)

Such an attractive group of friends you have. ;) Glad y'all had a good time camping.

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

it was a great camping trip despite the cold weather and me not being able to talk. Of course that could be a bonus for the rest of you. I was very glad to sleep in my nice warm bed last night. Makes you very grateful to have somewhere warm to sleep.

I think those ladies look like they might come more from the hills of Tennessee than Mississippi!!! Just call us the Hillbilly Scrappers