Monday, March 24, 2008

My First Post!

Good morning all, thanks to my BFF Jeanie, I am up and running (well okay we'll see about that) but she created my banner and put my picture and a clock on my blog...I am so excited now. This is my first blog ever so be patient with me.

What's going on, well my aunt was rushed to the hospital on Wed morning with a bleeding ulcer and has been in ICU since. They were planning on moving her out yesterday but they had no beds to move her to so hopefully today that will happen. She is doing so much better and I appreciate everyones prayers as they are helping. My mom was a little bit down yesterday as this is her big sister and the one who has always been the strong one plus my mom is the baby and has watched all her other siblings pass away so they are very close but I spent a lot of time with her yesterday and we went back and forth to the hospital all day so that helped. Today I have to go back to work and I think my mom will be fine with driving there and staying and visiting all day.

As for Don, keep those prayers coming for him to find a job, he is very nervous about this not having worked in 10 years and then being forced to go back is scary so lots of prayers his way. Well gotta get ready for work and get my almost 18 year old daughter up for school (yikes..5 more days!)

Y'all have a wonderful Monday.

2 comments:

Beanie said...

Oh yea!!! Oh yea!!! You posted!! You posted!!! You go girl!! You go girl!!!You got your game on!!! You got your game on!!! LOL!!! You are officially a blogger. Give your Mom lots of hugs for me. I know she has probably been a worried mess. Not only is this her sister, but her companion!!! You go girl!! You go girl!!

Jimmie said...

Way to go girl. This blog thing is so much fun.